- Courtesy Transportation: Stay on schedule with courtesy transportation* if your vehicle needs a warranty repair. We’ll always make sure you have alternative transportation or reimburse you for a temporary vehicle.
- 1-month trial* of OnStar® and Connected Services or OnStar Guardian™ app*: Enjoy OnStar safety services like Automatic Crash Response, Roadside Assistance and the OnStar Guardian app. Plus, stay connected with in-vehicle data and your vehicle’s mobile app.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance: If you need us, help is just a phone call away with roadside assistance* anytime, day or night.
- 10-day/500-mile exchange: If you don’t absolutely love your purchase, bring it on back and exchange it for another one.*
- 3-month trial* of SiriusXM®: 165+ channels in the car plus access to 350+ channels on the SXM App. Enjoy commercial-free music, performances and interviews, plus comedy, talk, sports & more.
- Multi-point inspection: Enjoy peace of mind knowing that all CarBravo vehicles undergo a rigorous multi-point inspection. Also, before a CarBravo vehicle is listed or sold, dealers complete all safety recalls. You can also double-check the recall status of any vehicle at http://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls.
Engine:VC-Turbo 2L I-4 port/direct injection, DOHC, variable valve control, intercooled turbo, engine with 268HP
Blind Spot Monitor
Parking Sensors / Assist
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Sunroof / Moonroof
Clean CARFAX. CARFAX One-Owner. 22/28 City/Highway MPG
Save Big at Baker Motor Company! For specialty pricing please visit Bakercadillacofcharlston.com.
- 10 airbags - Air on the safe side. Collisions are often unexpected, but you have the peace of mind of extra protection should they occur. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with 10 airbags.
- Door curb/courtesy light - See what you’re getting into. Door curb/courtesy light is a kindness you can get used to. The door mounted lights illuminate the ground when the door is open so you can see what your about to step onto. It also visually warns on-coming drivers that a door is open so you don’t have to worry about getting clipped. Step into the light with door curb/courtesy light.
- Four wheel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four wheel ABS Brakes pump the brakes more quickly than a driver could, so the wheels won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reducing stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Wheel ABS Brakes.
- 4-wheel disc brakes - covered all the way around. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, and 4-wheel disc brakes have you covered from front to back. Instead of being located on just the front wheels, there are discs on the rear wheels as well, increasing your vehicles ability to slow down quickly without over-heating the braking system. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with 4-wheel disc brakes.
- Airbag occupancy sensor - people smart. Airbag occupancy sensor is a smarter way to protect your passenger. Using a sensor to determine the size and position of the passenger, it will deploy the correct airbags with the right intensity in case of a collision. Airbag occupancy sensor offers better protection to the smaller passengers and more peace of mind for you.
- Automatic Vehicle Hold - Take a break from the brake. Sitting in traffic doesn’t have to mean standing on the brakes thanks to Automatic Vehicle Hold. Once you’ve come to a complete stop, you can take your foot off the pedal and your vehicle won’t move until you press the gas, making your commute a little less tiresome. There’s no end to a complete stop with Automatic Vehicle Hold.
- Active blind spot system - Protect your blind side. You checked the mirror, looked over your shoulder and still nearly collided with the car next to you. An active blind spot system not only alerts you to the presence of a vehicle to your sides or rear but helps prevent you from making an unsafe lane change. Replace fear and uncertainty with the confidence and safety of the Active blind spot system.
- Configurable gauges - Your ride, your view. Configurable gauges allow you to choose the information you want to see, where you want to see it. With a clear view of the information you need from the configurable gauges, you have one less thing on your mind.
- Curtain first and second row overhead airbags - Protection from the top down, inside and out. In the event of a collision the curtain airbags cover the windows, keeping you and your passengers in the vehicle and preventing outside glass and debris from entering. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with Curtain first and second row overhead airbags
- Delay-off headlamps - Extra time in the light. You don’t have to stumble around in the dark after you get out, thanks to delay-off headlamps. When the vehicle is turned off the headlamps stay on so you can see where you’re going once you get out. They will then turn off automatically after a pre-set amount of time. When it comes to walking from your car at night, delay-off headlamps are a bright idea.
- Digital/analog instrumentation - A dashboard revolution - Get the nostalgia of traditional and the accuracy of the modern with digital/analog instrumentation. Combining analog style with digital gives you the best of both worlds. We love our technology, but there's nothing quite like burying the needle. That’s why there’s digital/analog instrumentation.
- Following distance alert. Create a safe space. Following distance alert allows you to select a comfortable gap between you and the vehicle ahead - then monitors and alerts you when the gap is too close. Giving yourself time and space means a safer drive thanks to following distance alert.
- Driver and passenger knee airbags - protection to help you walk away. Driver and passenger knee airbags not only help protect your knees, thighs, and hips, they also help keep you in place in the event of a collision so you’re not tossed around inside the cabin. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver and passenger knee airbags.
- Driver front impact airbag - Safer on all fronts. Driver front-impact airbag is designed to decrease the risk of serious head, chest and knee injury that can be happen when your body is thrown with force against the steering wheel or dashboard. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver front-impact airbag.
- Electronic stability control - Helping you stay grounded. By monitoring and comparing vehicle dynamics to driver input, this system acts instantly to help control the vehicle if it loses traction. It engages the traction control and anti-lock brake systems if skidding is detected, and it may even react well before you’re aware of a loss of traction. With electronic stability control you can stay on the road ahead.
- Pedestrian impact prevention - An extra step toward safety. Pedestrians don't always stop, look, and listen, but with Pedestrian Impact Prevention, your vehicle is equipped to better see them and avoid them. This system constantly monitors the road ahead to identify and track pedestrians. It projects that image to an interior display screen, AND should an impact become likely, Pedestrian impact prevention takes steps to avoid a collision.
- Fade dome light - Don’t be left in the dark. Fade dome light ensures that when you’re putting your stuff down, or gathering it up, there will be light. It remains on for several seconds after the doors have been shut or the vehicle turned off and then dims, making it easier to handle all the extra stuff you’ve brought along. Fade dome light make your cargo a little lighter.
- LED fog lights - Clearly better. When the haze settles in, LED fog lights are ready to make short work of it. They make driving fog-covered roads less stressful by giving you greater visibility to other drivers, and of what’s ahead. When things get hazy, clear it up with LED fog lights.
- Height adjustable front seatbelts - A better fit where you sit. It turns out, you’re not average height, so the seatbelt likely doesn’t fit you as well as it should. With height adjustable front seatbelts, you can get it exactly right by moving the upper anchor point to the spot that’s best for you. Move it up or down to get higher levels of comfort and safety with height adjustable front seatbelts.
- Front seatbelt pretensioners - tighten up. When you stop suddenly front seatbelt pretensioners make sure your body doesn’t keep going. They remove any slack in the seatbelt when you hit the brakes or are involved in a collision so you stay in place. Stay strapped in with front seatbelt pretensioners.
- Auto high-beam headlamps. Safety equipment as considerate as you are. With auto high-beam headlamps, you don’t have to manually switch from high to low and back again every time a vehicle approaches. They automatically adjust intensity in response to surrounding traffic - whether that's oncoming vehicles or while you're following a vehicle. Auto high-beam headlamps promote highbeam use for increased visibility and safety for you while reducing the intensity and glare for them.
- This safety feature is more easily visible to following drivers and helps them react quicker to a slowing or stopped vehicle.
- Hill hold control - Don’t go back. You know the feeling - you're stopped on a hill and you’re worried about your vehicle rolling backwards when you release the brakes. This is even more worrisome when you’re towing. With hill hold control, the vehicle automatically applies brake force to prevent itself from rolling back. So whether you’re towing a heavy load or simply stopped on a steep incline, hill hold control keeps you on the up and up.
- Illuminated entry - see what you’re getting into. Take away any potential surprises with illuminated entry. It lights the interior before you open the door, and stays on for a period of time after the door is closed making it easier to get in after dark, and to see if anyone might be lurking inside. Get added safety and convenience from illuminated entry.
- This convenience feature makes it easier to find the ignition at night.
- Ignition immobilizer - Theft is a non-starter. You can feel more secure about your vehicle being there when you come back. Ignition immobilizer is a passive security system consisting of a transmitter in the ignition key and a sensor located in the vehicle. If both are not present or do not recognize each other, the vehicle will not start. Ignition immobilizer a sure-fire way to prevent the theft of your vehicle.
- LED brake lights - Stand out in back. LED brake lights give you an edge on safety. They light up faster and are brighter than incandescent bulbs, giving you greater visibility sooner to the cars behind you. The faster they know you’re stopping, the safer everyone is, especially at night. LED bulbs are also longer lasting and more efficient than traditional bulbs. Speed is of the essence with LED brake lights.
- LED daytime running lights - Brighten your day. LED daytime running lights increase your visibility to oncoming traffic and in adverse weather conditions, so you can be seen and be safe. LED lights are also brighter and more efficient that incandescent bulbs, for even greater visibility to other drivers. Stand out all the time, with LED daytime running lights.
- LED low and high beam headlamps - Light up the night. LED low and high beam headlamps produce an intense bluish-white light that more closely resembles natural daylight. In turn, you get a clearer view of the road ahead after the sun goes down. LED low and high beam headlamps are the perfect accessory for going out at night
- Lane departure prevention - Keep it between the lines. It only takes a moment of inattention for your vehicle to drift. With lane departure prevention, your vehicle takes corrective action to help you avoid unintentionally moving out of your lane. Lane departure prevention is an extra level of safety for you and those around you.
- SAE level 2 - enhanced help. SAE Level 2 ratchets up the convenience and safety. By using information about the driving environment, it can assist in braking, acceleration, or steering. It must have at least 2 of the advanced driver assistance systems, and they work in coordination with each other. The driver still must participate in the act of driving and stay alert at all times. SAE level 2 is a whole new level of co-pilot.
- Manual rear child safety door locks - Keep it all inside. Manual rear child safety locks help prevent a kid’s fidgets from becoming a big problem. Because if kids can touch it, they want to play with it, and that includes door handles and locks. When enabled, the safety locks stop the doors from being opened from the inside. Manual rear child safety door locks replace mistakes with peace of mind.
- This headlamp layout provides improved lighting due to the dedicated task assigned to each bulb.
- The combination of seatbelt and airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury occupants may sustain in the event of a crash, compared to a vehicle without airbags.
- Forward collision mitigation - Forward thinking. You look away for just a second and suddenly the vehicle in front of you has stopped. That's when the forward collision mitigation system comes to life. When it senses an impending impact, it will activate a combination of features to help prevent or reduce the severity of an accident. Forward collision mitigation is always looking ahead.
- Predictive brake assist - Be prepared for your big brake. Predictive brake assist monitors the available distance in front of you compared to your vehicles speed. If your speed exceeds the required distance to stop short of a collision, it readies your brakes to apply maximum stopping force when you use them. Predictive brake assist helps see to it that you stop.
- Hands-on cruise control. Set it and forget it. Road trips used to be stressful. Cruise control only managed speed, but not distance or safety. Now, with hands-on cruise control, simply set your desired speed and let sensor technology maintain a safe distance between you and surrounding vehicles. It slows you down; speeds you up and even keeps you in your own lane. Meet your ultimate co-pilot with hands-on cruise control.
- Programmable automatic headlamp control - convenience you can see. Forgetting to turn on your lights is an easy mistake to make, but it can be a safety hazard for you and others. Forget all your worries with programmable automatic headlamp control. The built-in sensor turns the headlights on or off based on the level of ambient light so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road to find the controls. Best of all, you can program your own preferences into the lighting system. Day or night, programmable automatic headlamp control is the right amount of light.
- Projector beam headlamps - To a brighter tonight. Push back the curtains of the night with the Projector beam headlamps. They focus light in a precise pattern, projecting it downward and onto the roadway for excellent visibility and better range than conventional headlamps. See what is coming more clearly, with the Projector beam headlamps.
- Rear collision mitigation - It has your back. Rear collision mitigation uses sensors to monitor the area behind you. If it senses an impending crash, it activates certain features to help prevent a collision or reduce the severity of it. Put your worries behind you with rear collision mitigation.
- Rear camera - Watching your back! The rear camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you otherwise couldn't by showing enhanced images of what is behind you. The rear camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- Rear parking sensors - Park like a pro! Using rear parking sensors, low speed maneuvers such as parking or reversing are easier than ever. A warning or beeping noise alerts you when are getting too close to an object behind you. So back into that parking spot confidently. Parallel park without the bumper tap! Now any spot is the perfect spot when you have rear parking sensors.
- The additional chest coverage provides upper body support during a collision.
- Rear side impact airbags - Air on the safe side. With Rear side impact airbags, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with rear side impact airbags.
- Remote activated perimeter approach lighting - See what you’re getting into. Approaching your vehicle in the dark can be treacherous without remote activated perimeter approach lighting. From the seriousness of spotting someone hiding to the simplicity of not wanting to step in something, this lighting system provides illumination around your vehicle when you unlock the doors with your keyfob. From courtesy to caution, remote activated perimeter approach lighting gets glowing reviews.
- Panic alarm. Don't stand so close to me. Whether you're attempting to chase off unwanted people around your vehicle or around you, panic alarm can help. Using the button on the keyfob activates the vehicle's horn or siren to draw attention to the vehicle, and the last thing criminals want is attention. Panic alarm ensures you won’t go quietly.
- Seat mounted driver side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted driver side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted driver side impact airbag.
- Seat mounted passenger side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted passenger side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted passenger side impact airbag.
- Security system - Burglar Beware! Discourage vehicle theft and vandalism with a security system. It has the means to anticipate and or/detect unwanted vehicle intrusion. Get added piece of mind your ride is protected no matter where it is, with a security system.
- Tire specific low air pressure warning - A heads up when you’re down. Consider tire specific low air pressure warning a performance feature. A low tire can negatively effect gas mileage and the safety of your vehicle, as well as cause costly damage to your rims. When a tire is running low, a warning light appears so you know which specific wheel it is and can attend to the problem. Get the most performance from your tires thanks to tire specific low air pressure warning.
- Turn signal indicator in the driver side mirror - another sign you’re moving on. Turn signal indicator in the driver door mirror makes it easier for other drivers to see your intentions. A turn signal flasher is incorporated in the surface of the mirror or built into the mirror housing, so even if they can’t see the back of your vehicle they can still see your signal. Make sure they can see the change coming with turn signal indicator in the driver side mirror.
- 60-40 folding rear seat - Down for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more room for your cargo. Other times...you need a lot more room. 60-40 split folding rear seat provides you with added versatility so you can load passengers and cargo in multiple combinations. Fold one side down for long items and still have room for your passengers. Or fold both sides down to load large items. With 60-40 folding rear seat, it all fits.
- Anti-whiplash front seat head restraints - Stop a head. Reduce your risk of neck injury with anti-whiplash front seat head restraints. By moving into optimal position during a collision, they can help lessen the severity of the impact on your head and shoulders. Accidents won’t be a pain in the neck with anti-whiplash front seat head restraints.
- Automatic air conditioning - Constantly fiddling with the A-C controls to maintain the cabin temperature is frustrating and distracting. Automatic air conditioning takes care of it for you by automatically adjusting the thermostat and fan settings as needed to maintain the temperature you select. Keep your cool, with automatic air conditioning.
- Individual driver and front passenger seats provide generous room and comfort.
- Cabin air filter - breathing freshness into your drive. Cabin air filter increases everyone’s comfort by reducing allergens, dust and even outdoor odors that enter the vehicle. Keep the outside contaminants out with cabin air filter.
- Floor mats protect the vehicle floor covering from dirt and wear and can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Deep tinted windows - a dark outlook. Sometimes the road ahead being bright is a bad thing. Deep tinted windows tame the level of light entering your vehicle meaning less eye fatigue; and they offer reprieve from prying eyes, too. Take the edge off the sunshine with deep tinted windows.
- Power reclining driver seat - Lean back. Gain some space between you and the wheel with power reclining driver seat. It lets you adjust the angle of the seatback at the touch of a button for added comfort while you’re driving, or for a more comfortable rest while you’re pulled over. Settle in, with power reclining driver seat.
- Power 2-way driver lumbar - It’s got your back. How you feel while driving is just as important as how your car drives. Enhance your comfort with power 2-way driver lumbar. Simply set it to the support you want for your lower back, and it will reduce the strain you would feel otherwise. Power 2-way driver lumbar supports your right to drive comfortably.
- 8-way driver seat - Comfort that conforms to you! It doesn't matter how long your drive is; if you aren't comfortable while you're behind the wheel, every trip feels like a chore. With 8-way driver seat, finding the perfect position is easy, so you can sit back, (or up, or a little forward), relax and enjoy the journey.
- Dual zone front climate controls - comfort is on your side. They’re too hot, so you change the temp and now…. you’re too cold. Stop the wild temperature swings inside the cabin with dual zone front climate controls. The driver and front passenger can set their individual preference so no one has to settle for the unhappy medium. Find your own comfort zone with dual zone front climate controls.
- Fold forward seatback - Down for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more room for your cargo and fold forward seatback makes it easy to get it. With very little effort the seatback rests on the cushion for quick and simple space gains. With fold forward seatback, it all fits.
- 8-way passenger seat - Comfort that conforms to you! It doesn't matter how long your ride is; if you aren't comfortable every trip feels like a chore. With 8-way passenger seat, finding the perfect position is easy, so you can sit back, (or up, or a little forward), relax and enjoy the journey.
- Carpet flooring enhances the interior appearance and provides an added layer of sound insulation.
- Full coverage flooring enhances the interior appearance and provides an added layer of sound insulation.
- Heated driver and front passenger seatbacks - That’s hot. Heated driver and front passenger seatbacks provide more targeted warmth so you can get comfortable quicker in cold weather. If you have lower back pain, you might also be soothed by the heat while you drive. No matter the weather, find comfort in heated driver and front passenger seatbacks.
- Height adjustable front seat head restraints - the height of safety. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to keeping you safe, and that’s why there are height adjustable front seat head restraints. They allow you to place the restraint at the correct height behind your head, providing greater neck protection in the event of a collision. Get it to the right place for the right time with Height adjustable front seat head restraints.
- Height adjustable rear seat head restraints - the height of safety. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to keeping you safe, and that’s why there are height adjustable rear seat head restraints. They allow you to place the restraint at the correct height behind your head, providing greater neck protection in the event of a collision. Get it to the right place for the right time with height adjustable rear seat head restraints.
- Laminated side glass - clearly better. Laminated side glass improves your ride. It’s made of two pieces of glass with a layer of plastic in the middle, giving it added UV protection, sound insulation, and durability. Laminated side glass is a window into comfort.
- Cruise on in style. The leather and metal-looking steering wheel material has sections of leather and metal-like plastic for a comfortable and stylish grip.
- This provides an attractive appearance with the look of leather.
- This upholstery simulates leather, is durable and easy to keep clean.
- Leatherette upholstery combines the easy maintenance of vinyl with the texture and appearance of leather.
- Manual reclining rear seat - Lean back, even in back. Gain some space between you and the front seat with manual reclining rear seat. It lets you adjust the angle of the seatback for added comfort during the drive, or for a more comfortable rest during the longer treks. Settle in, with manual reclining rear seat.
- Manual telescopic steering wheel - Easy to fit in. The most comfortable position for your steering wheel while you drive can mean having to squeeze past it to get in and out of the vehicle. With the manual telescopic steering wheel, you can find the perfect position for all situations.
- Manual tilt steering wheel - Easy to fit in. The most comfortable position for your steering wheel while you drive can mean having to squeeze past it to get in and out of the vehicle. With the manual tilt steering wheel it's easy to find the perfect fit for all situations.
- Power passenger seat cushion tilt - Tilted in your favor. Comfort is key to enjoying your drive, and it begins with your seat. With tilt, you can raise or lower the angle of the seat cushion with the push of a button to reduce fatigue and find the perfect position to enjoy the drive. Power passenger seat cushion tilt puts you in the right spot.
- This feature provides increased comfort for rear seat passengers.
- A center armrest contributes to a more comfortable driving environment.
- Manual rear seat adjustment aids passenger comfort.
- This feature provides increased comfort for rear seat passengers.
- Sliding center armrest - comfort in the middle ground. There’s room for two to relax with sliding center armrest. It divides the front seating positions with a top that both the driver and passenger can use, and slide into the perfect position. Sliding center armrest puts your comfort front and center.
- Split-bench rear seat - Down for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more room for your cargo. Other times...you need a lot more room. Split-bench rear seats provide you with added versatility so you can load passengers and cargo in multiple combinations. Fold one side for long items and still have room for your passengers. Or fold both sides to load large items. With split-bench rear seats, it all fits.
- 2 seatback storage pockets - stowaway in back. When you want them to keep it down back there, keep the entertainment options back there with 2 seatback storage pockets. They’re a convenient place for keeping maps, magazines, toys, and other small items for easy access. Keep your vehicle tidy, and backseat passengers happy with 2 seatback storage pockets.
- 3 12-Volt power outlets - Take charge of your drive! Your phone is dying, you need your GPS and to top it off, the kids have more energy than their devices. You need power and fast. Take charge of your drive with 3 12-volt power outlets. Now, running out of power is a thing of the past.
- Key integrated remote control - Fob-ulous! Remember when you unlocked your door and started your vehicle with the same key? Those days are back with key integrated remote control! Instead of using a fob and then searching your key chain for your vehicle key, the keyfob is part of your car key. With key integrated remote control, it’s one stop to get going.
- Ambient interior lighting - glowing reviews. Ambient interior lighting is both a comfort feature and a practical one. The subtle lighting can help set the mood for your drive with its color tone, and it’s placements can make it easier to locate the vehicle’s controls, all without being distracting. Ambient interior lighting- your interior highlighted.
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with the auto-dimming rear view mirror, the mirror surface automatically reacts to bright light - dimming and reducing glare. The auto-dimming rear view mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Auto-locking doors - Close out crime. Auto-locking doors make sure that would be intruders never make it past ‘would be’. It locks the doors automatically when the vehicle is put into gear or reaches a predetermined speed, so that no one can force themselves into your vehicle. With auto-locking doors, you are safe inside.
- Battery charge warning - stay in charge. Battery charge warning helps you keep your vehicle going. Your battery powers the vehicles electrical systems and if it dies, you’ll be stranded. If it is not producing enough charge, a message or specific light illuminates to let you know it’s time for more juice. You'll never be shocked by your battery dying when you have battery charge warning.
- Cargo space concealed storage - Hide to prevent the seek. With cargo space concealed storage you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the car and risking them being stolen. The covered space prevents prying eyes from seeing what you have back there, and that helps prevent theft. With cargo space concealed storage you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- Cargo light - Light it up to load it up. Not all your errands are run in the daytime, so beat back the dark with cargo light. It provides the light you need so you can keep loading up when the sun is down. Cargo light can’t lift the cargo for you, but it can show you the way.
- Cargo tie downs - strap in and go. Preventing slipping and sliding on the road is an important aspect of your vehicle; cargo tie downs afford your load the same luxury. By attaching a harness or strap to the tie downs, delicate items are safer, smaller items don’t roll around, and everything is where you left it when you arrive. No matter what you’re moving, cargo tie downs help keep it in place.
- Covering the floor with carpet provides a quality appearance and added durability.
- Covered floor console storage - Hide to prevent the seek. With covered floor console storage you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the car and risking them being stolen. The covered space prevents prying eyes from seeing what you have inside the vehicle, and that helps prevent theft. With covered floor console storage you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls. Set it and forget it. Road trips used to be stressful, until cruise control set the pace. Simply set the desired speed using the steering wheel mounted controls and it will maintain that speed without driver intervention. This can help minimize driver fatigue and improve overall fuel economy. Resting your right foot is right at your fingertips thanks to cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls.
- Day-night rear view mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with day-night rear view mirror you can reduce the glare by adjusting the angle with the flip of a switch. The day-night rear view mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Driver door bin - storage by your side! From spare change to hair ties, a driver door bin is a convenient place to put your smaller items. It’s location on the interior of the door puts it all within easy reach. You can store and access it in a flash, with a driver door bin.
- Driver foot rest - Put your foot up. Driver's foot rest - or dead pedal - is located on the left side of the footwell and provides the driver a solid place to brace themselves from movement as well as aiding in comfort on long trips. Sit back and relax with a driver foot rest.
- This feature helps to keep the driver informed about the status of systems on the vehicle.
- The addition of a visor mirror increases the functionality of the visor.
- Exterior temperature display - What temp is it? You will know exactly what you’re about to step into with exterior temperature display. The ambient air temperature outside is displayed inside your vehicle so you know whether you need a sunhat or wool cap. Exterior temperature display provides you with a heads up, before you head out.
- Fixed interval rear wiper - Look back with clarity. To be safe in bad weather, you need to be able to see out of your rear windshield. Fixed interval rear wiper makes sure you can. Plus, it has more than one speed setting so if the rain or snow gets heavy, you can still have a clear view. No matter how it’s coming down, fixed interval rear wiper has your back.
- Front and rear one-touch down windows - A touch is all it takes. Get the fresh-air you want with ease thanks to front and rear one-touch down windows. One push is all you need to completely lower the windows. Open up fast with front and rear one-touch down windows.
- Front and rear one-touch up windows - A touch is all it takes. When you’re ready to shut out the outside world, front and rear one-touch up windows make it easy. One push is all you need to completely raise the windows. Close up fast with Front and rear one-touch up windows.
- Beverage holders prevent spills and free the driver's hands, which increases safe operation of the vehicle.
- Front reading lights - Bright on target. Turning on the dome light while you’re moving can be distracting for the driver and make it harder to see out of the car. That’s where front reading lights come in handy. They are brighter and more focused than the overhead dome light, so you can use them to look at maps or relax with some other reading material without affecting the driver. See what you need to see with front reading lights!
- Full floor console - The great divide. Full floor console separates the front seating areas and divides the footwell while giving you convenient access to storage and more. When it comes to what you need, full floor console doesn’t go halfway.
- Lights on warning - Don’t get left in the dark. Oh, the pain of a dead battery because you left the lights on. Lights on warning lets you know if the headlamps are still on after you’ve turned off the engine so you can turn them off, too. Lights on warning means you won’t be a drain on your battery.
- Garage door transmitter - Click to Open. With garage door transmitter, you don’t have to worry about losing your opener or having that unsightly thing hanging off your visor anymore. By programming the integrated buttons in the vehicle, you can open and close your garage door without an external device. Garage door transmitter makes your entrance and exit buttoned up.
- Illuminated driver vanity mirror - Look into the light. Whether it’s make-up on the go, or a quick glance before a big interview, illuminated driver vanity mirror can reassure you you’re looking your best. And since it has lighting, you can even check up on yourself before your big night out. Reflect on how you look anytime with illuminated driver vanity mirror.
- Illuminated glove box - a handy light. If you, too still can’t find what you’re looking for, it’s because you don’t have an illuminated glove box. It automatically lights up when opened so you don’t have to rummage through the contents blindly. Day or night, see what you need with illuminated glove box.
- Locking glove box - Hide to prevent the seek. With locking glove box you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the car and risking them being stolen. Prying eyes can’t see what’s in the glove box, and the lock provides an extra layer of protection. With a locking glove box you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- Illuminated passenger vanity mirror - Look into the light. Whether it’s make-up on the go, or a quick glance before a big interview, illuminated passenger vanity mirror can reassure you you’re looking your best. And since it has lighting, you can even check up on yourself before your big night out. Reflect on how you look anytime with illuminated passenger vanity mirror.
- In-dash clock - Time to go. Are you running late? Do you have time to run one more errand? You’ll have your answer with In-dash clock. And since it’s in the dash, it’s easy to see. Stay on schedule with in-dash clock.
- Distance pacing cruise control with traffic stop-go. Set it and forget it. Road trips used to be stressful. Cruise control only managed speed, but not distance or safety. Now, with Distance pacing cruise control with traffic stop-go, simply set your desired speed and let sensor technology maintain a safe distance between you and the vehicle ahead. It's stop/go feature automatically brings the vehicle to a stop if traffic stops and resumes distance pacing cruise when traffic starts to move again. Distance pacing cruise control with traffic stop-go; your ultimate co-pilot.
- Proximity key with keyless entry and push button start - Now close counts in horseshoes and car handles. You know you have your keys on you, but where exactly you're not sure. There's no need to dig around for them. Thanks to Proximity key with keyless entry and push button start you can get in and get going, all with your keys safe and sound - wherever that is...
- Key location warning - Saved by the bell. Key location warning helps you keep your keys with you. A message or chime will let you know if the key is still in the ignition when the engine is not running and the driver's door has been opened, or if the key is out of range of the vehicle. Knowledge is...well, you know...and you’ll always have it with key location warning.
- Keyfob activated door locks (all doors) - all for one! With keyfob activated door locks on all doors, getting everyone in to get going has never been easier. Now, no one has to wait for you to get in to unlock their door. And once you’ve arrived, secure your vehicle as you walk away with a touch of a button. Keyfob activated door locks for all doors is a key part of convenience.
- Keyfob engine start control - Get an early start. Remotely start your vehicle's engine from the key fob, ensuring your ride is ready to go when you get in. Now you can stay comfortable inside while your vehicle gets comfortable outside, thanks to Keyfob engine start control.
- Keyfob cargo access control - Load up without the set down. With keyfob cargo access control, packing up your vehicle is easy. The keyfob unlocks the cargo door or lid so you don’t have to set your cargo down, unlock, then pick your cargo back up before you load it in. With just a push of a button, the cargo area is ready for your stuff. Keyfob cargo access control helps you take a load off.
- Keyfob window control - Open up remotely. Get a head start on cooling off your hot vehicle by letting fresh air in before you even get to the door. Roll the windows down using your keyfob, and enjoy a more comfortable entry into your vehicle, thanks to Keyfob window control.
- Low fuel warning - don’t come up empty. Low fuel warning reminds you when it’s time to fill up. There’s never a good time to run out of gas so don’t play a guessing game and end up stranded. Low fuel warning helps you keep moving.
- Manually folding passenger side door mirror - I fold. Fitting into a tight parking space or narrow garage is easier with manually folding passenger side door mirror. Bringing it inward gives you the extra inches of room you’re looking for. With Manually folding passenger side door mirror all you have to do is reach out to squeeze in.
- Mini overhead console - Top notch. A mini overhead console can provide convenient storage and access to helpful features, like map lights. When it comes to usefulness, mini overhead console is above the rest.
- Overhead console storage- - Top notch. Overhead console storage provides a convenient place for things like sunglasses and garage door openers. When it comes to usefulness, overhead console storage is above the rest.
- The addition of a visor mirror increases the functionality of the visor.
- Covering these areas with plastic provides a quality appearance and added durability.
- Power cargo area access remote release. Easy to open up. Loading up is quicker with power cargo area access remote release. Whether you’re picking up the kids from practice or picking up your big purchase, you can open the cargo area without leaving your seat, making it easier on you and convenient for them. With power cargo area access remote release they can throw it in back and you can go!
- Power door locks with 2 stage unlocking - Easy in for everybody. The most convenient way to get into your car is with power door locks. With 2 stage unlocking, one more click will open up the rest of the doors, too. This way you can open up for your passengers, or have the security of just opening up for yourself. Choose who you let in with power door locks with 2-stage unlocking.
- Power passenger door mirror - An easy look back. Power passenger door mirror makes it easy to get the right sightlines for your drive. You don’t have to reach across, adjust, sit back and check, and adjust again. It can be moved using an electric switch so you get the view you want quickly and easily. When you have power passenger door mirror you have one touch access to what’s behind you.
- Power first-row side windows - Drop the roll. Staying in shape is good, but do you really need the full arm workout of manual windows? All it takes is a push of a button with power first-row side windows. When you’re ready to get some fresh air, or have had enough of it, let your finger do all the work for you. Stop the twists and turns of trying to open a window with power first-row side windows.
- Fuel flap locking included with power locks - Fuel proof. Keep unwanted dirt, debris, and thieves out of your gas tank with locking fuel flap. It is tied to the power lock system so when the vehicles doors are locked, so is the fuel tank. Fuel flap locking included with power locks means your gas doesn’t go anywhere without you.
- Power open and close liftgate - On-demand access. When your arms are full of cargo, the last thing you want to do is set it all down just to open the liftgate, then pick it all back up to load it in. By remotely opening and closing, power liftgate lets you skip straight to the loading. It also eliminates the awkward stretch to reach up for the liftgate to close it. Load and go with power open and close liftgate.
- Power second-row side windows - Drop the roll. Staying in shape is good, but do you really need the full arm workout of manual windows? All it takes is a push of a button with power second-row side windows. When you’re ready to get some fresh air, or have had enough of it, let your finger do all the work for you. Stop the twists and turns of trying to open a window with power second-row side windows.
- Tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks - all-around security. There are no extra openings for thieves when you have a tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks. It treats the tailgate or rear door just like any other door, so it gets locked when the rest of them do. With tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks, your cargo is safe and snug.
- Door ajar warning - Closing time. Maybe you were distracted while shutting the door, or perhaps something is preventing it from fully closing; either way, door ajar warning means you don’t run the risk of having an unexpected opening while you’re driving. It provides a message or specific light to indicate the door isn’t latched so you can secure it before you -and possibly your passengers - hit the road. Help prevent the unexpected with door ajar warning.
- Rear door bins - storage by their side! From spare change to hair ties, a door bin is a convenient place to for your passengers to put smaller items. It’s location on the interior of the door puts it all within easy reach. You can store and access it in a flash, with a rear door bins.
- This makes it easier to read in low light conditions.
- This feature helps to remove frost/ice/snow for increased visibility.
- Retained accessory power - It ain’t over yet. You turned off the vehicle and then realize you left the windows down. Retained accessory power lets you close up without a restart. Certain power features, like windows, sunroof, or radio, can continue to be operated for a set period of time after the engine has been turned off and before you open the door. With retained accessory power you have to energy to keep going.
- Service interval indicator - right on schedule. Routine servicing of your vehicle helps extend its life and keep it running well. Reminders of when the service is needed helps keep your life running smoothly. The indicator light turns on when your vehicle needs to be taken in for routine servicing, so you don't have to worry about forgetting. Help keep your car thriving with the service interval indicator.
- Speed sensitive wipers - always up to speed. A trickle can turn into a downpour as you go faster; speed sensitive wipers make sure they keep pace. On top of being manually adjustable, they automatically vary their speed based on the how fast you're travelling, so you’re not constantly trying to change their tempo while you drive. With speed sensitive wipers you can keep your eyes on the road and see clearly.
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls - safe and sound. Steering wheel mounted audio controls allow you to keep both hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road while you control the soundtrack to your drive. No more reaching for the dial, or glancing away from traffic to find the right station or song. Steering wheel mounted audio controls puts everything you need at your fingertips.
- A sun visor strip reduces glare that enters through the top portion of the windshield, which improves visibility and comfort levels.
- Tire fill assistant - Perfect pressure. Ditch the guessing game when it comes to filling up your tires. They need to be properly inflated for the best performance, and tire fill assistant makes it easy. By activating the horn or lights to let you know when your tires have reached the recommended amount of air, tire fill assistant ensures the perfect P-S-I.
- Trip computer - Drive smarter. Know more about your journey with a trip computer. It can calculate and display things like current fuel consumption, average speed, or distance to empty. Knowledge is power, so have more of it behind the wheel with a trip computer.
- A trip odometer is useful for keeping track of distance traveled during a trip or between fill-ups.
- Trunk/hatch auto-latching - case closed. With trunk/hatch auto-latching, there's no need to muscle it closed with a SLAM or worry that it didn't shut completely. Simply set the trunk lid or hatch down on its latch, and it automatically finishes the close for you. With trunk/hatch auto-latching, it takes little effort to keep your cargo safe and secure.
- Valet function - Lock what’s loaded. Valet function helps ensure what is yours stays yours. It prevents access to locking storage areas, such as the trunk, while still allowing authorized service and parking personnel to open the door locks and operate the ignition. You can put your mind at ease when you put your vehicle in other’s hands with this valet function.
- Variable instrument panel lighting - just right bright. Variable instrument panel lighting helps you see what you need to see. If the instrument panel is too bright, it can irritate your eyes and affect your vision of the road ahead. Too dark, and you can’t find what you’re looking for. You set the brightness so you always get the perfect amount of light for your eyes. Variable instrument panel lighting helps get you comfortable in the dark.
- The variable intermittent setting allows the wipers to be adjusted based on the amount of moisture the vehicle is driving through.
Exterior and Appearance
- Aluminum wheels - Better performance starts with better wheels. Aluminum wheels are lighter and stronger than steel wheels, leading to faster acceleration, shorter braking distance, improved maneuverability, and great gas mileage. Aluminum wheels bring track savvy to your daily drive.
- Basecoat/clearcoat paint - Durable duo. Basecoat/clearcoat paint is all about keeping your color. The base layer is covered by a clear coat to help protect it against UV rays, scratches, harmful chemicals, and other elements of nature. It also adds depth and shine! The advantages are clear with basecoat/clearcoat paint.
- First and second-row sized sunroof - Let more of the outside in. Now you can be in the sun or gaze at the stars from the comfort of your seat, and have a more open cabin during your drive. The 1st and 2nd row sized sunroof is the perfect size to let the big world in.
- Galvanized steel and aluminum body panels - Rust isn’t in the mix. Your vehicle will age as gracefully as it handles with galvanized steel and aluminum body panels. They are lightweight and corrosion-resistant so your vehicle gets better fuel economy, improved handling and long-lasting good looks. Composite and galvanized steel body panels - it’s what’s in the outside that matters.
- Run-flat all-season tires - stays round year-round. Run-flat all-season tires make the most out of your driving experience throughout the year. They provide good all-around traction and handling and a smooth, quiet ride in all conditions. And due to a stiffer internal construction, they are capable of temporarily carrying the weight of the vehicle if the tire loses air pressure. No matter what the calendar says, the air is right for run-flat all-season tires.
- Rear lip spoiler - a heightened drive. The faster you go, the more stabilization you need; get it with rear lip spoiler. It’s more than just a sporty decoration; it deflects air upwards, creating downforce for added stabilization and improved handling at higher speeds. When it comes to looking good and getting performance to match, rear lip spoiler is the perfect fit.
- Roof rails - on top of it. Roof rails give you a solid foundation for expanding your cargo carrying abilities. The raised bars run the length of the roof on both sides, giving you a place to attach accessories that can hold things like bikes, skis, and kayaks. Don’t let your lack of space derail your weekend plans. Roof rails keep your cargo room on track.
Fuel Economy and Emissions
- First-row LCD monitor - A good look for your sound! Why settle for a display that looks like you tried to spell words with a calculator when you can have the cleaner and clearer First-row LCD monitor. The larger screen makes it easier to find what media you’re looking for, and improves the look of your vehicle’s interior. First-row LCD monitor makes accessing your entertainment as easy as ABC.
- Active noise cancellation - Have you heard the news? Probably not...because exterior road noise makes it difficult to hear your music and conversations while driving. With active noise cancellation, outside noise stays outside. So you can hear the richness of your music or even hold a business meeting from your mobile office...Using your inside voice. Active noise cancellation sounds good, doesn't it?
- Wireless audio streaming - Strike the cord. With wireless streaming, the endless library of music on your mobile device is available through your vehicle's sound system! Make a playlist befitting of your road trip as it rolls along; let the back seat passengers control the selection; catch up on your favorite podcasts. With wireless audio streaming, all you have to do is press play.
- This feature increases the available music selection and duration of play.
- This location maximizes convenience.
- Diversity antenna - always in tune. You're sure to find the station with diversity antenna. The multiple antennae within allow the system to use the strongest FM signal so your favorite station consistently comes in clear as you travel. With diversity antenna, you can always move with what moves you.
- External memory control - Digital access anywhere. Your media of choice doesn’t have to stay behind just because you’re going somewhere. Now, music and media from your hard-drive, devices or memory stick are easy to access and control from your vehicle, thanks to the external memory control.
- Touchscreen - flat out convenient. Say goodbye to the twists and turns of your daily drive...we’re talking about buttons and knobs of course! Touchscreen allows you to control certain features with your fingertips, making it easy to use while also providing information at a glance. With touchscreen, your fingerprints will be all over your drive.
- Voice activated audio controls - Right on cue. Why reach for the radio when you can have Voice activated audio controls? No more taking your eyes off the road, and your hands off the wheel, to change stations or get the right track. Use the spoken word to get your favorite genre and crank it up. With voice activated audio controls, it’s from your mouth to your ears.
- Integrated roof antenna - built in entertainment. Integrated roof antenna brings the fun to you! It allows you to tune in the local AM and FM stations and with all of those options, you will always be able to find the news and music you love. With integrated roof antenna, you can move with what moves you.
- Radio data system (RDS) - Named that tune. The most frequently asked question in a vehicle aside from ‘are we there yet’ is ‘what are we listening to?’. Radio data system has the answer, displaying the name of the song, artist and station. Ditch the app and keep both hands on the wheel. When it comes to knowledge, radio data system has you tuned in.
- AM/FM/HD/satellite radio - A larger audio library. If there’s nothing on AM/FM/HD/satellite radio, it’s only because you turned it off! You can choose from the local AM, FM and HD stations, or the universal stations on satellite radio. With all of those options, you will always be able to find the news and music you love. Near or far, AM/FM/HD/satellite radio has what you’re listening for.
- Speed sensitive volume - tuned in to your speeds. You don’t have to constantly turn your stereo up and down when you have speed sensitive volume control. As you go faster it automatically turns the sound up to counteract the effects of wind and road noise, and then turns it down as your vehicle slows. Get consistent volume without lifting a finger, thanks to speed sensitive volume.
Powertrain and Mechanical
- Brake actuated limited slip differential - Brake out of the rut. Brake actuated limited slip differential simulates the effects of a locking differential by using sensors to detect wheel slip and automatically pulsing the anti-lock brakes when needed. This allows you to maintain traction in sloppy road conditions and also results in improved performance and handling on dry pavement. Lock down good performance with brake actuated limited slip differential
- All-speed traction control - From slip to grip. When you need to get moving all-speed traction control makes sure it happens, no matter the conditions. It uses the brakes and/or engine controls to slow the driving wheels until traction is restored, helping your vehicle accelerate from a stop and keep it’s footing in slippery conditions. All-speed traction control is forward progress.
- All wheel drive - all weather drive. In wet or slippery conditions the more grip your wheels can maintain, the safer your drive. All wheel drive powers both the front and rear axles, allowing the center differential to redirect power to the wheels with greater traction when slip is detected. So get a firm grip on the road, better acceleration and added peace of mind in poor weather conditions with all-wheel drive.
- The alternator maintains the battery charge and supplies electrical power for the ignition system and accessory equipment.
- Aluminum construction is lightweight, providing weight savings that contribute to better handling and fuel economy.
- Continuously variable transmission - A shift in responsiveness. Continuously variable transmission offers the convenience of an automatic without the herky-jerky upshifts and downshifts. Its construction allows it to flow through gear ratios so that you always have the right one for the moment, all the while providing better fuel efficiency. Continuously variable transmission is a smoother way to go.
- Battery run down protection - Protect your power. With Battery run-down protection you won’t be caught dead in an undesirable spot. It automatically turns off interior lights and accessory power after a set time or when the battery level reaches a predetermined point, preventing excessive drain on the battery. Get started every time, with battery run down protection.
- ECO feedback - How you doin’? Take your fuel efficiency to a new level with ECO feedback. There are little things you do while driving that can really drain your tank. By displaying how efficient or in-efficient your current driving is, the feedback can help you alter what you’re doing so you can get the most miles out of your engine. For a greener drive, echo the recommendations of ECO feedback.
- Electric power-assisted steering - Turns out it’s easy. The term crank the wheel was obviously coined before electric power-assisted steering. Using an electric motor, the system delivers the precise amount of assistance to match driving conditions, thus improving handling as well as fuel economy. With electric power-assisted steering there’s no cranking required.
- Electronic parking brake - Stop with room to spare. Electronic parking brake requires less space and weighs less than traditional parking brake systems. This means more room in your vehicle for the fun stuff! It can also provide enhanced vehicle safety and security through integration with other vehicle systems. Stay stopped without the yank or the stomp with electronic parking brake.
- Four channel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four Channel ABS Brakes operate on each wheel individually, so the wheel won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reduced stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Channel ABS Brakes.
- Front and rear ventilated disc brakes - increased air, reduced wear. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, so it makes sense you want them to perform at a high level for a long time. With front and rear ventilated disc brakes they will. Air circulates through the channels or vents for better heat dissipation, thus allowing them to last longer and perform better. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with front and rear ventilated disc brakes.
- An anti-roll bar improves vehicle stability by reducing body roll or sway, especially when turning or maneuvering. It contributes to more controlled, predictable handling than suspension designs without one.
- Front coil springs - A better ride blossoms. Front coil springs help smooth out uneven driving surfaces, maintain the suspension system’s height, and keep your vehicle from sagging under added weight. This means increased comfort, precision, and capability. They also work with a variety of different suspension systems. Stay level headed under any condition with front coil springs.
- A front engine location permits greater design and packaging flexibility and contributes to balanced vehicle dynamics.
- All wheel drive - all weather drive. In wet or slippery conditions the more grip your wheels can maintain, the safer your drive. All wheel drive powers both the front and rear axles, allowing the center differential to redirect power to the wheels with greater traction when slip is detected. So get a firm grip on the road, better acceleration and added peace of mind in poor weather conditions with all-wheel drive.
- Gas-pressurized shock absorbers permit a soft ride over small bumps and provide firm control over spring action for cushioning large bumps. They help keep the tire in contact with the road for maximum traction.
- Inline-4 engines produce adequate horsepower while typically offering better fuel efficiency and more economical maintenance than larger engines.
- Driver selectable engine mode- your take, on any road. You don’t always drive the same, and your vehicle shouldn’t either; driver selectable engine mode allows you to change how things like the throttle and pedals respond. If you’re looking to satisfy your inner speed demon or wanting to play nice with Mother Nature, you get the mode that most matches your mood. Change the pace, with driver selectable engine mode.
- Driver selectable steering effort - Your turn. Take control of how it feels when you’re behind the wheel with driver selectable steering effort. It allows you to change the steering resistance to best fit how you’re driving. Less resistance is great for comfort, while more resistance offers a tighter feel for a sportier trip. With driver selectable steering effort, a better driving experience is in your hands.
- Mode selectable transmission - geared towards you. Get the right shift points for your drive with a mode selectable transmission. Whether you’re feeling sporty or carrying a little extra weight, changing gears at the proper time greatly improves performance. Simply select the mode you want, and the automatic transmission will behave accordingly. As your mood shifts, mode selectable transmission does, too.
- Independent front suspension - To each their own. With the wrong suspension uneven road conditions can make it difficult to maintain traction, adversely affecting handling and steering response. By isolating each front wheel, independent front suspension allows tires to maintain contact with the road when the other hits a bump or pothole. Independent front suspension provides you better road contact for a better driving experience.
- Independent rear suspension - To each their own. With the wrong suspension uneven road conditions can make it difficult to maintain traction, adversely affecting handling and steering response. By isolating each rear wheel, independent rear suspension allows the tires to maintain contact with the road when the other hits a bump or pothole. Independent rear suspension provides you better road contact for a better driving experience.
- Intercooled turbo - Go fast faster. Intercooled turbo increases efficiency and power output by forcing extra air into the combustion chamber and providing cooler denser air to the cylinders. So when you put the pedal to the metal you're sure to get a response from your Intercooled turbo engine and your adrenaline.
- A locking torque converter in an automatic transmission improves the vehicle's fuel economy.
- Multi-link suspensions provide great flexibility for optimizing ride and handling because they assign specific wheel-locating duties to each link, permitting a more versatile suspension. A lower component package height gives stylists greater flexibility in vehicle design.
- At highway speeds an engine runs quieter and consumes less fuel when overdrive is engaged. Engine wear is also reduced.
- Permanently locked 4WD wheel hubs - get a grip hands free. When the road conditions are rapidly changing, or the inspiration to go off-road strikes, you don’t want to have to stop to lock the wheel hubs. Permanently locked wheel hubs are always ready so you never have to worry about whether or not they are in operation. No matter the terrain, keep going with permanently locked 4WD wheel hubs.
- Premium octane permits the engine to run at peak performance and efficiency.
- Rack-and-pinion steering responds quickly to driver input and provides good road feel.
- The radiator prevents the engine from overheating.
- Coil springs are versatile because they are adaptable to a variety of mounting locations.
- Springs contribute to the vehicle's handling and braking for good active safety and driving pleasure, and keep vehicle occupants comfortable and reasonably well isolated from road noise, bumps, and vibrations. The suspension also protects the vehicle itself and any cargo or luggage from damage and wear.
- Steering wheel mounted sequential shift control - geared for your fingers. Commonly called paddle shifters, steering wheel mounted sequential shift control allows you to shift the gears with ease. Not only can you get a more spirited driving experience by shifting yourself, you also maintain greater control by keeping your hands on the wheel. Steer your drive toward your exact tastes with steering wheel mounted sequential shift control.
- Spark ignition provides precise engine ignition, reliability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Speed sensitive power steering - Goes as you go. Making the right moves is easy with speed sensitive power steering. It provides a steering feel appropriate for the different speeds at which you drive; more assistance for slower speeds, and less assistance as you go faster. No matter your speed, you’re never out of turn with speed sensitive power steering.
- Stainless steel exhaust system - don’t get rusty. Stainless steel exhaust system is built to keep you going for the long run. It is less susceptible to corrosion thus making it more durable and less expensive to maintain. You won’t ever tire of a quiet ride thanks to stainless steel exhaust system.
- A regular ride suspension satisfies the desire of most drivers for a compliant, quiet ride.
- The strut, or MacPherson strut, suspension assembly is robust, very simple in design and has good roadholding capabilities for straight tracking. It allows for more width in the engine bay, which is useful for smaller cars, particularly with transverse oriented engines that most front wheel drive vehicles have. Struts use fewer parts, resulting in less weight and fewer elements to wear out.
- Transmission electronic controls contribute to improved fuel efficiency, and enhance shift smoothness by reducing torque at shift points.
- Transmission oil cooler - geared for hard work. When you’re driving your vehicle hard, transmission oil cooler can help it stay at its peak. Towing, hauling, or other strenuous operation can cause excessive heat to build up in the transmission fluid, and that can lead to degraded operation or system failure. By helping to dissipate the heat that builds up, transmission oil cooler keeps you moving forward.
- A transversely oriented design allows shorter front overhang and additional interior room.
- Variable valve timing - Change your output. There are a lot of variables in your drive, so why should your engine always operate the same? With variable valve timing, the engine is efficient at both low and high RPM’s, so you get better fuel efficiency, cleaner emissions and improved performance. Variable valve timing provides a better drive, every time.
- Variable compression - going with the flow. You can always get the right reaction from your engine thanks to variable compression. The compression ratio changes to deliver maximum power when the situation calls for it, or maximum fuel efficiency, or even a combination of the two. Variable compression gives you what you need, when you need it
- Variable intake manifold - The right amount of air to take your breath away. No matter your pace, variable intake manifold delivers performance. By varying the length of the path the incoming air takes into the combustion chamber, it increases power, torque and efficiency across the entire engine-speed range. So whatever speed you’re going, variable intake manifold ensures you have the get up.
Technology and Telematics
- 4 USB ports - No adaptor needed! You need a charge. You want to hear your music. But your adapter is lost and all you have is a USB cord. That's A-Okay - with 4 USB ports, you can connect and power up anywhere you go.
- Smart device mirroring - Smartphone, meet smart car. You can control your device through your vehicle's infotainment system. Smart device mirroring brings together safety and convenience by making it easier to find what you're looking for while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Wireless connectivity - Strike the cord. Wireless technology makes it easy to place calls without having to fumble with your phone. It integrates your device with the system inside your vehicle for hands-free access. Keep connected and keep your hands on the wheel with wireless connectivity.
- Vehicle integrated emergency SOS system - Help is always at hand. When an emergency occurs every second counts, which is where Integrated SOS system thrives. When it senses airbag deployment, it automatically calls for help and locates the vehicle through GPS. If you need aid for another reason, simply push a button to call an agent who can summon medical, police, or roadside assistance. You’ll never go it alone with vehicle integrated emergency SOS system.
- Mobile hotspot - WiFi on the fly. Connect your devices to the Internet through your vehicle’s private mobile hotspot and take the internet wherever your journey takes you, without eating up your data allowance. Find the hotspot with mobile hotspot.
ADVERTISED PRICE: The advertised price includes all available offers, rebates, and incentives. It does not include tax (e.g., SC Infrastructure maintenance fee), tag, title, license fees, transportation fees, or the $699 dealer closing fee. Out-of-state buyers are responsible for all state, county, and city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state where the vehicle will be registered. Please verify the accuracy of this price, including factory incentives, with the dealer. While we strive for accurate data, there may be instances of incorrect listings due to multiple data sources. The dealer cannot be held liable for inaccuracies.
MPG: Displayed MPG is based on applicable EPA mileage ratings. Use this for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary depending on your driving habits, vehicle maintenance, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only), and other factors.
STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY: Stock photography may be used temporarily until actual vehicle images can be taken. These images are for illustrative purposes only, and actual details may vary.